01

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Our Backyard Oasis

Since it is Summer after all.. I will share a sneak peek into our current Homes backyard oasis as promised in my Summer Flower Displays Post. So here it is!! Its the reason we MOVED (again!!)
This time we really plan on staying a while ;).. We honestly love this house and the feeling it gives us. From the moment we viewed it online we were in LOVE. The backyard is what sold us!! So I hope you enjoy.. we sure are. 

Gosh I love my shells.. that was one of my daughters first words.. no joke!! We have all different kinds of shells and Coral all over our home for a coastal Nautical look.. so I carried the look outdoors... Here I have a glass and iron lantern with craft shells from the dollarstore and a small candle inside. It looks beautiful at night.
I used a glass bowl and large conch shells from a trip to the Bahamas. Its a great visual under the glass Table top. And It can't get wrecked in the rain etc.
We also use Conch shells placed in the garden 
This is the metal sides of the Arbour Arch from our wedding.. see more wedding pics here
Our white pergola provides a ton of privacy and the lattice with grape vines adds a nice touch. It feels as if you are away on vacation when you are sitting there.
Antique window frame we use as Outdoor wall art against the siding.. breaks up the siding a bit.
White Daisy's ~ Click here to see how we display them in our home. 
Vintage Barn door leaned against the fence adds for some more eye candy in the garden.


Black Iron Arbour leading you to more of the gardens.. A.K.A play space for our daughter to run wild!


Thanks for looking.. Hope you enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment