01

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Simple twist to the Ikea Mala Easel

I just LOVE, LOVE this Ikea easel.. The price can't be beat at only $20! 
It's a great size for our daughter to grow into.. The only real thing I didn't love was the red plastic easel space.. so with some chalk paint and decals it was easily transformed.. See the details below.. 
This is the Ikea MALA Easel Before:
Now the After:
I painted over the red easel space in Annie Sloan Antoinette Chalk paint. Once it dried I applied these great 2 inch white polka dot decals in a staggered pattern, the decals are from this ETSY shop. Now it flows with our daughters girly playroom perfectly!
And the best part is our daughter loves it!! ;)
Full PLAYROOM REVEAL this Friday!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment