01

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Our Summer Kitchen

Summer is here, and to make our home fresh and summery I added pops of blue and white throughout our home.. Maybe its because I am pregnant with a baby Boy so I went a little BLUE crazy!!! Take a tour of our Summer Kitchen by clicking below..

Our Harvest table runner is a simple piece of Vintage sheet fabric that I purchased from a Thrift store a while ago. 
I just love the view of our Antique Secretary, you can see the full makeover HERE.
I changed up our chalkboard seasonally as its a huge focal point in our Kitchen. I found this adorable summer quote online.. Its so true!
Adding splashes of Blue with simple seasonal tea towels. I found these grain sack inspired navy striped tea towels at my local Homesense a few weeks ago for only $5.
You can see our how we made our kitchen island, we transformed a vintage Desk into KITCHEN ISLAND HERE
Sitting on top of our island are these great glass canisters from Target, filled with yummy Cherrrios and Vanilla Pizzelles, just some of our daughters fav's..  
The touches of blue extend to some kitchen accessories, both measuring spoons and mason jar measuring cups are from World Imports online.

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment