01

Monday, August 17, 2015

Powder Bath Updates

Before Baby #2 got here.. I was on a mission.. and yes it was a Mission just ask my hubby.. the most PATIENT man ever!! God he loves me!! I had mini reno after mini makeover to be completed before his big arrival .. And I am happy to say we accomplished almost everything on my list ;) 

Our powder bath is still a work in progress but we are almost there now, Recently we added a new oil rubbed bronze faucet with matching towel ring and new coastal wall art.  
The previous faucet was in need of a major update as it leaked every time we used it. I just love the one handle waterfall effect of our new Pfister Ashfield Faucet
Now the faucet has a farm vintage feel to it, eventually I plan to add chrome ones to our Master Ensuite Bathroom. 
For the wall art, I found this Relax sign made of shells from Homesense, who doesn't need a little reminder now and again to Relax.. I know I do!!
If you missed our FULL ENSUITE BATHROOM REVEAL, you can see it HERE


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment