01

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Medicine Cabinet Makeover

Today I am sharing a small project I have been up to.. I found this medicine cabinet a while back at a ReStore shop by my house for under $10. At the time I 'loved' how it was lavender in colour...It's actually what attracted me to it and made me buy it! I originally got it for my daughters playroom. Now having a son... I am in the midst of trying to make the playroom a little"less feminine".. It's currently bubble gum pink in colour with a baby pink kitchen.. ahh my poor lil' guy lol! Anyways I added some vintage more masculine wall art and decided to move the medicine cabinet up to our master ensuite so I could have even more storage.. Yes I need more storage!! Read below for more details on our easy medicine cabinet makeover.

So here it is.. a little paint (AS Paris Gray), beadboard wallpaper (Lowe's) and the new addition of 2 knobs. The knobs are Cynthia Rowley from Homesense. I also used the knobs on our Kitchen island seen HERE.
 I love how the beadboard looks as a backdrop behind my storage baskets.
I found this great storage rack at a local home decor shop. It would make a great magazine/ book holder too.. But i've decided to use it to hold extra hand towels above our towel bar cause you can always use a fresh towel to dry your face. ;)
I also moved our round mirror that was previously on the medicine cabinet wall over to another wall in that same bathroom.
See more on ensuite bathroom HERE and HERE!


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful Lisa. Love that gray. Great job.
    Amazing how a little paint can make such a big change. Very pretty.
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris..I just love how paint can transform almost anything!
      Hope you have a great week as well.
      ~Lisa

      Delete
  2. The transformation is so beautiful ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete