01

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Simple Fall Entry Decor

Here is just some ways we added Autumn flair to our entryway.
So of course it starts with Fall pillows.. you can never have enough throw pillows or at least that is what I tell myself when I buy another pillow!! :( I continued the pumpkin theme over to the top of our corbel console table. A homemade wooden pumpkin sign points to 3 small pie pumpkins.
See more pics of our entry by clicking 'read more'..

Continuing into our Main floor hallway.. I used our antique dough bowl and filled it with lots of mini white pumpkins .. and placed it in the centre of our sideboard console table. I am loving the white pumpkins..especially placed against the grey moss. Across the top of the mirror I draped a Autumn Burlap Banner from my moms Etsy shop.
You can see how we decorated for Fall last year HERE
You can see the rest of our Fall Home Tour HERE & HERE

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

2 comments: