01

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Home Tour 2016

I'm here tonight to share our full home tour of our House decorated for the holidays.. I'm going to keep my wording to a minimal.. you can find out more details about each room by clicking individual room links below for further details...
This is our Family room decorated for Christmas.. you can read the details HERE
This is our Dining Room decorated for the Holidays.. you can read the details HERE
This is our Living Room decorated for the holidays.. you can see more HERE
This is our Foyer and Halls decorated for the Holidays.. you can see more HERE
This is our Kitchen decorated for the Holidays .. you can see more HERE
Lastly our kids Christmas tree in the basement.. full of pastel ornaments.. a mix of pink, yellows and soft aquas.. you can see more on it HERE.
Thanks for taking my holiday home tour today! I hope you enjoyed and found some holiday inspiration..  I wish you all a Happy Holiday season full of lots of love!! XO
SHARED WITH:
Tatertots and Jello -Link Party PALOOKA
French country Cottage - Feathered nest Friday
Crafts a la Mode - What To Do Weekends 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment