01

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Holiday Foyer & Halls 2016

Over the last few weeks I've been sharing a few of our Christmas room reveals.. Today I'm sharing our entry and main floor hallways.. Natural Materials with touches of red.. come see how it all turns out!

Lets start the tour out on our porch.. I hung the oh so suitable for our Canadian weather.. "Brrr" burlap banner off a vintage window frame..
Fresh magnolia leaves in a bucket with a preserved boxwood wreath hanging on our door
 Once you enter our house you are greeted by a cute little country Christmas sign and a sweet Santa pic of our kids from last year..
Across from our corbel table is this little bench... This year I decided to drape some greenery above the bench and place a ticking stripe Santa pillow on top. 
we added our longer sideboard from the Family room to our main floor hallway.. and for a little festive touch leaned a large mesh wreath against the mirror and flanked them with galvanized lanterns.
Below is the view from our front foyer.. a nice sight line of our Christmas Tree ;)
Resting on our Hall bench is a Restoration Hardware typography pillow that I turned backwards so its plain burlap backdrop to my new Magnolia Comfort and Joy Holiday pillow.. let me tell you I was so excited for that delivery box.. Christmas day came early for Mommy ;)
I hung a Believe Burlap stocking off one of the hooks and stuffed it with some faux pine sprigs..
A splash of red comes from our 'Be Merry' Pendant that hangs off our ornate hall mirror 
If you missed our Holiday Family Room see it HERE
 See more on our Holiday Dining Room HERE
See more on our Living Room for Christmas HERE
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment