01

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring decor in our Entry

Here is a little update of our entry and halls lately.. A few weeks ago I shared how we painted the inside of our front doors.. more soft blues and greenery greet you as you walk in to set the tone for the rest of our homes decor.. 

This time round I chose to decorate using bigger decor and lots of aged items.. Like our large lantern that I moved on top of our console.. I completed the vintage vignette with this amazing rusted urn.. I actually found the urn at my local garden centre but it looks like its 100 years old thanks to its aged patina... Then I filled it by placing a large RH moss ball inside. 
The Newest addition is this off white hall tree from Hayneedle. All I did here was add a cute spring themed lumbar pillow for a splash of comfort and style. While the wicker basket holds any extra blankets and soft aqua pillow to keep up with the color theme.
You can see our new full laundry reveal HERE 
The hall bench holds a cute little muslin bunny pillow.. I also leaned a 'Farmers Market' wooden Sign above the hooks..

Source List:
Laundry metal sign - Abbott
Laundry door glass Decal- Etsy- Wild eyes signs
Burlap Pillow - RH ( years ago)
Urn - garden centre
Moss Ball - RH (years ago)
Bunny Pillow - Etsy
Lantern- Homesense
Mirror - Homesense
Round Mirror- Ballard Designs
Hall Tree - Hayneedle
Farmers market sign - Antique Farmhouse

Don't Miss a post... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment