01

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Spring in our Living room

Our living room has had quite the makeover this past year.. we've moved around, sold and purchased some new furniture for this space .. so to make it look even fresher this spring we added a mix of Marine Blues, teals with classic chambray.. see how we changed our living room for Spring by clicking read more below...

I always love my neutrals but by adding all these blue tones to this room now when you walk in you instantly feel uplifted.  Aside from the obvious of adding fresh new pillows.. I did a little re-do styling on our coffee table. I recently found these cute little glass jugs at my local garden centre. I added in a soft blue scented candle with a real aloe vera plant. I potted the plant inside a clear glass hobnailed planter. I like how all the reflective glass items work together.. from the lamps to the coffee table. now it all creates a cohesive story.
The glass float goes perfectly with all the glass and other neutrals in the space.
The minute I spotted these medallion pillows at Marshalls I knew I just had to have them and that it would be my design jumping off point..  The Chambray pillow was a later find at my local Homesense while I loved the ruched design, i knew the classic chambray was the perfect mix to balance the medallion to a classic look. 
To help balance out all the blue tones in the room I added a blue and white throw to the end of our chaise..
 Here is a little peak into our Dining room- Large arches from our living room connect to this open view of our Dining room where the spring theme continues.. more on that tomorrow.

Don't Miss a post... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment