01

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dining Room Summer Decor

So the Summer Decor tour continues.. so today it is our Dining room.. This is our families gathering spot.. See how it all turns out below..
Overall  there are not too many changes in here. for the table I chose to layer 2 table runners since its a fairly long and wide harvest table.. I feel it helps fill the table better. On top I placed our Large  distressed wood planter box full of glass candles and mason jar vases full of dried flowers..
The tones of the room are mostly neutrals from the striped curtains to the jute wrapped chandelier .. the pop of blue comes from the chambray style table runner..
To keep the room interesting I have lots of antique items.. crocks and jugs .. I love decor with a story. 
Tomorrow I will be sharing the other half of of this space..our  Living room decorated for summer. :)
Don't Miss a post... You can follow me on Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment